Welcome to Media Center Master!
A powerful solution for mastering your digital media library.
Supporting Emby, Kodi/XBMC/OSMC, Plex, Windows Media Center, and more!

Home Download Gallery Wiki Issue Tracker Licensing Forums

FAQ  •  Search •  Login •  Register     
It is currently October 19th, 2017, 10:11 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Automatically add your media to iTunes
PostPosted: April 29th, 2016, 11:52 pm 
DVD VOB

Aquiva wrote:
Hi Mike

Thanks again for this awesome script, it been workeing great for me. Unfortunately there is one hiccup, since most of the TV Episodes are coming out in mkv format, ffmpeg needs to convert them. The problem is that the sound is tinny (has a slight echo). Do you perhaps have some advise on the command line options I can use to fix this?

Thanks!

Hi Aquiva

I will check when I have some time but I may have adjusted the script for mkv just to "extract" the files, rather than converting them.

I'll get back to you next week

Regards

Mike

PostPosted: October 6th, 2016, 1:29 pm 
Flash Video

Hi Mike

I have another issue and hope you can help me. I have added a new series to MCM (Lethal Weapon), the problem is the script does not inject the correct Meta Data and thus adds it to Itunes under "Home Movies" and also does not add the epsiode numbers etc.

Strangely it works fine with other Series already in Itunes (it just processed an episode of American Horror Story), so the script works.

I'm not sure if it is related to this specific series or the fact that it has not reference in Itunes yet (brand new series).

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

PostPosted: October 7th, 2016, 1:37 am 
DVD VOB

Hi There

All the script does is inject the meta data that already exists in Media Center Master so that's where i would start checking.

Thanks

Mike

PostPosted: October 7th, 2016, 5:39 am 
Flash Video

That's the problem...The xml has all the info, but the script does not do the injection, although it does for other series' episodes. I also checked the file attributes and none are read-only. Is there a why I can run the script and see at what step the problem occurs?

Thanks!

PostPosted: October 7th, 2016, 7:29 am 
DVD VOB

Hi

I wish I knew how to step through the script.

What you can do is look at the script and check.

the script is called with the following parameters:
- Enable TV Episode Post-Processing - %V %S %T %AD %ET %SE %EP %SE2 %EP2 %CR

Check that Post processing in MCM is passing tyose parameters on to the script - in the Settings Post Processing.

You can also read there what each of the parameters are .e.g. %S it the media Type - I think

Then when you look at he script you will see that it picks up each of of the parameters and "does something" with it :-)

Like:
if LCase(WScript.Arguments(1)) = "episode" then ' check if TV show or Movie and set the media type
theMediaType = "TV Show"
else
theMediaType = "Movie"
end if

Don't know if this help ?

Regards

Mike

PostPosted: October 13th, 2016, 10:31 am 
Flash Video

Hi Mike

The symptoms is getting worse, more and more TV Episodes do not want to import correctly.

For example Arrow S05E02:

Log Output:
06:22 PM :: MCM: Post-processing running:
06:22 PM :: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Media Center Master\addToItunes.cmd" "H:\Series\Arrow\Season 5\Arrow - S05E02 - The Recruits.mp4" episode "Arrow" "2016-10-12" "The Recruits" 5 2 05 02

So here I can see it is marked as an episode, but once the script runs, it is imported into Itunes under "Home Videos" and the only correct detail is the filename.

The Script calling withing MCM is configured correctly.

Here is the script, perhaps you can see something wrong:
The only big change I made was the Remux MKV to Itunes section to "rename" mkv to mp4 instead of converting (it is much faster), the conversion works because the file plays. I don;t know if it is part of the problem, but the .bak files do not delete at the end either.

Code:
' addToiTunes.vbs v1.2 - 21-11-2012
' This script developed by Darren Blackley, Copyright 2012 - all rights reserved.
' You may use this script freely provided you leave this information in tact and complete.

' This script will check your media files and if compatiable inject itunes compatiable metadata
' in the the media and then add the file to iTunes (providing it is installed). If the media is
' not compatiable, it will convert the media to a m4v file and then process as outlined above.

' For this script to work, you will require the following free tools;
' HandbrakeCLI for windows - http://handbrake.fr/downloads2.php (to convert to m4v)
' AtomicParsley for Windows - https://bitbucket.org/jonhedgerows/atomicparsley/downloads (to inject the metadata directly)
'
' 5-04-2013 - Extension of the script to allow demuxing from mkv container to m4v container.
' Extension and demuxing of the mkv require the mkv to have h.264 and AC3 formats within the container, otherwise it will not work.
' added by Peter Remnemark 2013
' Required free tool for the extension to work.
' ffmpeg for Windows - http://ffmpeg.zeranoe.com/builds/ (to mux mkv to m4v)

' MCM Variables for Post-Processing;
' - Enable Movie Post-Processing - %V %S %T %Y
' - Enable TV Episode Post-Processing - %V %S %T %AD %ET %SE %EP %SE2 %EP2

Option Explicit
On Error Resume Next
Dim objShell, objFSO, iTunesLibrary, xmlDoc, toolsPath, intReturn
Dim Q2, theFile, theMediaType, theTitle, theAiredDate, theEpisodeTitle, theSeasonNum, theEpisodeNum, theSeasonNum2, theEpisodeNum2, theCoverArt, aCommand, theDescription, hCommand

' set the required variables for all.
Set objShell = CreateObject("Wscript.Shell")
Set objFSO = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")
Set iTunesLibrary = WScript.CreateObject("iTunes.Application").LibraryPlaylist
Set xmlDoc = CreateObject("Microsoft.XMLDOM")
xmlDoc.async="false"
Q2 = Chr(34)

' change this to suit where the tools are installed
toolsPath = "C:\Program Files (x86)\Media Center Master\"

' the imput variables - from command line or MCM
theFile = WScript.Arguments(0) ' get the absolute file path

if LCase(WScript.Arguments(1)) = "episode" then ' check if TV show or Movie and set the media type
  theMediaType = "TV Show"
else
  theMediaType = "Movie"
end if   

theTitle = WScript.Arguments(2) ' set the media title

if theMediaType = "TV Show" then ' set aired date to right format for TV Show or Movie
  if WScript.Arguments(3) = "" then ' if no aired date - set to now...
   theAiredDate = Year(Now())&"-"& Month(Now())&"-"& Day(Now())&"T"& Hour(Now())&":"& Minute(Now())
  else
   theAiredDate = WScript.Arguments(3)
  end if
elseif theMediaType = "Movie" then
  if wscript.arguments(3) = "" then ' if no year - set to now...
   theAiredDate = Year(Now())
  else
   theAiredDate = wscript.arguments(3)
  end if
end if

theEpisodeTitle = WScript.Arguments(4) ' Set the TV Episode title
theSeasonNum = WScript.Arguments(5) ' Set the single digit season number
theEpisodeNum = WScript.Arguments(6) ' Set the single digit episode number
theSeasonNum2 = WScript.Arguments(7) ' Set the two digit season number
theEpisodeNum2 = WScript.Arguments(8) ' Set the two digit episode number
theCoverArt = objFSO.GetParentFolderName(theFile) & "\folder.jpg" ' set the coverart

' Get the Movie synopis/Description from the title from movie.xml/<title>.nfo file
if theMediaType = "Movie" then
   if objFSO.FileExists(objFSO.GetParentFolderName(theFile) & "\movie.xml") then
      xmlDoc.load(objFSO.GetParentFolderName(theFile) & "\movie.xml")
      theDescription = xmlDoc.GetElementsByTagName("Description").item(0).text
   elseif objFSO.FileExists(objFSO.GetParentFolderName(theFile) & "\" & objFSO.GetBaseName(theFile) & ".nfo") then
      xmlDoc.load(objFSO.GetParentFolderName(theFile) & "\" & objFSO.GetBaseName(theFile) & ".nfo")
      theDescription = xmlDoc.GetElementsByTagName("plot").item(0).text
   end if
' Get the TV Show synopis/Overview from the title from <title>.xml/<title>.nfo file
elseif theMediaType = "TV Show" then
   if objFSO.FileExists(objFSO.GetParentFolderName(theFile) & "\metadata\" & objFSO.GetBaseName(theFile) & ".xml") then
      xmlDoc.load(objFSO.GetParentFolderName(theFile) & "\metadata\" & objFSO.GetBaseName(theFile) & ".xml")
      theDescription = xmlDoc.GetElementsByTagName("Overview").item(0).text
   elseif objFSO.FileExists(objFSO.GetParentFolderName(theFile) & "\" & objFSO.GetBaseName(theFile) & ".nfo") then
      xmlDoc.load(objFSO.GetParentFolderName(theFile) & "\" & objFSO.GetBaseName(theFile) & ".nfo")
   end If
else
   theDescription = "No synopis found..."
end if

' *** do the business! ***
' Check the file type and if not iTunes compatiable - process as required.
if objFSO.FileExists(theFile) then
  if WScript.Arguments.length > 0 then
   if ((objFSO.GetExtensionName(theFile) = "mp4") or (objFSO.GetExtensionName(theFile) = "m4v")) then'
     call addMetadata
     iTunesLibrary.AddFile(theFile)
   elseif (objFSO.GetExtensionName(theFile) = "mkv") then'
      call muxFile   
      call addMetadata
   else
      call convertFile   
      call addMetadata
   end if
  else
   intReturn = objShell.Popup("No Media Filename Available - Nothing to add!" & chr(13) & chr(13) &"Correct Syntax to use: addToiTunes.vbs ""[path]<mediafilename>""",10,"No Media File Found!",64) 'automatically closes after 5 seconds
  end If   
else
   intReturn = objShell.Popup("Specified file does not exist!" & chr(13) & chr(13) & "Check: """ & theFile & """",10,"No File Found",16) 'automatically closes after 5 seconds
end If

'intReturn = objShell.Popup("Operation Complete",5,"All Done!",64) 'automatically closes after 5 seconds
wscript.quit
' *** end the business! ***

' inject the metadata for itunes
function addMetadata
aCommand = Q2 & toolsPath & "AtomicParsley.exe" & Q2 & " " & Q2 & theFile & Q2 & " --stik " & Q2 & theMediaType & Q2 ' set base command line

if theMediaType = "TV Show" then
aCommand = aCommand & " --title " & Q2 & theEpisodeTitle & Q2
else
aCommand = aCommand & " --title " & Q2 & theTitle & Q2
end if

if not theAiredDate = "" then ' add the aired date to command line
aCommand = aCommand & " --year " & Q2 & theAiredDate & Q2
end if

if not theEpisodeTitle = "" then ' add the episode title to the command line (tv shows only)
aCommand = aCommand & " --artist " & Q2 & theTitle & Q2 & " --TVShowName " & Q2 & theTitle & Q2 & " --albumArtist " & Q2 & theTitle & Q2
end if

if not theSeasonNum = "" then ' add the season number to command line (tv shows only)
aCommand = aCommand & " --TVSeasonNum " & theSeasonNum & " --disk " & theSeasonNum
end if

if not theEpisodeNum = "" then ' add the episode number to command line (tv shows only)
aCommand = aCommand & " --TVEpisodeNum " & theEpisodeNum & " --tracknum " & theEpisodeNum
end if

if not ((theSeasonNum2 = "") or (theEpisodeNum2 = "")) then ' add the season (two digit) and episode (two digit) numbers to command line (tv shows only)
aCommand = aCommand & " --TVEpisode " & Q2 & theTitle & " - " & "S" & theSeasonNum2 & "E" & theEpisodeNum2 & " - " & theEpisodeTitle & Q2
end if

if not ((theTitle = "") or (theSeasonNum = "")) then ' add the season (two digit) and episode (two digit) numbers to command line (tv shows only)
aCommand = aCommand & " --album " & Q2 & theTitle & ", Season " & theSeasonNum & Q2
end if

if objFSO.FileExists(objFSO.GetParentFolderName(theFile) & "\folder.jpg") then ' check for folder.jpg in the folder and if found add to command line
aCommand = aCommand & " --artwork " & Q2 & objFSO.GetParentFolderName(theFile) & "\folder.jpg" & Q2
end if

aCommand = aCommand & " --description " & Q2 & Left(theDescription,250) & "..." & Q2 & " --longdesc " & Q2 & theDescription & Q2 ' add description to command line
aCommand = aCommand & " --comment " & Q2 & "Details added " & Date() & " by addToiTunes " & Q2

aCommand = aCommand & " --overWrite" ' add overwrite media to command line (if not added will create new file)

objShell.Run aCommand,7,true
'wscript.echo aCommand
end function

' convert to itunes compatiable universal format.
function convertFile
   hCommand = Q2 & toolsPath & "handbrakecli.exe" & Q2 & " -i " & Q2 & theFile & Q2 & " -o " & Q2 & objFSO.GetParentFolderName(theFile) & "\" & objFSO.GetBaseName(theFile) & ".mp4" & Q2 & " -e x264 -q 20.0 -a 1 -E faac -B 160 -6 dpl2 -R 48 -D 0.0 -f mp4 --strict-anamorphic -m ref=2:bframes=2:subme=6:mixed-refs=0:weightb=0:8x8dct=0:trellis=0"
   objShell.Run hCommand,7,true
   objFSO.MoveFile theFile, objFSO.GetParentFolderName(theFile) & "\" & objFSO.GetBaseName(theFile) &".bak"
   objFSO.DeleteFile theFile,true
   theFile = objFSO.GetParentFolderName(theFile) & "\" & objFSO.GetBaseName(theFile) &".mp4"
end function

' mux mkv to itunes compatiable format (h.264 + acc 2ch + AC3).
function muxFile
 'ffmpeg -i theFile.mkv -strict experimental -vcodec copy -map 0:0 -map 0:1 -map 0:1 -c:1 libvo_aacenc -ac 2 -c:2 copy -sn output.mp4
  hCommand = Q2 & toolsPath & "ffmpeg.exe" & Q2 & " -i " & Q2 & theFile & Q2 & " -c copy " & Q2 & objFSO.GetParentFolderName(theFile) & "\" & objFSO.GetBaseName(theFile) & ".mp4" & Q2
 'hCommand = Q2 & toolsPath & "ffmpeg.exe" & Q2 & " -i " & Q2 & theFile & Q2 & " -strict experimental -vcodec copy -map 0:0 -map 0:1 -map 0:1 -c:1 aac -ac 2 -c:2 copy -sn " & Q2 & objFSO.GetParentFolderName(theFile) & "\" & objFSO.GetBaseName(theFile) & ".m4v" & Q2
   objFSO.MoveFile theFile, objFSO.GetParentFolderName(theFile) & "\" & objFSO.GetBaseName(theFile) &".bak"
   theFile = objFSO.GetParentFolderName(theFile) & "\" & objFSO.GetBaseName(theFile) &".mp4"
end function

PostPosted: October 13th, 2016, 12:16 pm 
DVD VOB

Hi

My only guess would be that atomic parsley is not injecting (or not able to inject) the data into the file.

Maybe use a utility like MP3Tag to inspect the file to see what meta data, if any, is injected.

Also as an experiement use something like Xmedia recode to create the MP$ (you can "copy" the audio and video - no conversion) and then run it through the processor and see if it works - if it does then the problem is in you branch off to
"elseif (objFSO.GetExtensionName(theFile) = "mkv") then'
call muxFile "

Maybe also check your code (i'm on a mobile so s bit small) to make sure that the correct file name is passed to the addmetadata routine - maybe atomic parsley can't inject because the file name is wrong?

Anyway all I can think off for now.

Hope something helps

Regards

Mike

PostPosted: October 13th, 2016, 12:25 pm 
Flash Video

mikep wrote:
Hi

My only guess would be that atomic parsley is not injecting (or not able to inject) the data into the file.

Maybe use a utility like MP3Tag to inspect the file to see what meta data, if any, is injected.

Also as an experiement use something like Xmedia recode to create the MP$ (you can "copy" the audio and video - no conversion) and then run it through the processor and see if it works - if it does then the problem is in you branch off to
call muxFile "

Maybe also check your code (i'm on a mobile so s bit small) to make sure that the correct file name is passed to the addmetadata routine - maybe atomic parsley can't inject because the file name is wrong?

Hope something helps

Regards

Mike

Awesome, thanks for the fast reply Mike! I'll do as you suggested and give feedback next week.

PostPosted: October 18th, 2016, 11:33 am 
Flash Video

mikep wrote:
Hi

call muxFile "

Hope something helps

Regards

Mike

Hi Mike

OK I tried to find the problem, but I can't seem to find the issue. Today I added a new series (Westworld). The script ran perfectly for the 3 episodes (+ the latest Scoprion episode). Although Supergirl S02E02 is a no go. The conversion from MKV to MP4 works, as well the import into Itunes, but there is no metadata, so it isn't file correctly in Itunes. it is very strange that it works perfect for 4 episodes but certain episodes it doens work for at all.

Some more info....

The first 2 episodes of Westworld were .mp4, and worked fine. The 3rd one was MK4 and was converted fine, but I had to manually kick off the "post processing" in MCM on that specific episode. The same goes for the Scorpion episode. Except for the manual run, it imported fine. The Supergirl episode was also MKV and was converted correctly, but it doesn't import correctly.

I'll post the latest version of the script below, in case I changed something from the previous one...

Thanks!

PostPosted: October 18th, 2016, 11:33 am 
Flash Video

Code:
' addToiTunes.vbs v1.2 - 21-11-2012
' This script developed by Darren Blackley, Copyright 2012 - all rights reserved.
' You may use this script freely provided you leave this information in tact and complete.

' This script will check your media files and if compatiable inject itunes compatiable metadata
' in the the media and then add the file to iTunes (providing it is installed). If the media is
' not compatiable, it will convert the media to a m4v file and then process as outlined above.

' For this script to work, you will require the following free tools;
' HandbrakeCLI for windows - http://handbrake.fr/downloads2.php (to convert to m4v)
' AtomicParsley for Windows - https://bitbucket.org/jonhedgerows/atomicparsley/downloads (to inject the metadata directly)
'
' 5-04-2013 - Extension of the script to allow demuxing from mkv container to m4v container.
' Extension and demuxing of the mkv require the mkv to have h.264 and AC3 formats within the container, otherwise it will not work.
' added by Peter Remnemark 2013
' Required free tool for the extension to work.
' ffmpeg for Windows - http://ffmpeg.zeranoe.com/builds/ (to mux mkv to m4v)

' MCM Variables for Post-Processing;
' - Enable Movie Post-Processing - %V %S %T %Y
' - Enable TV Episode Post-Processing - %V %S %T %AD %ET %SE %EP %SE2 %EP2

Option Explicit
On Error Resume Next
Dim objShell, objFSO, iTunesLibrary, xmlDoc, toolsPath, intReturn
Dim Q2, theFile, theMediaType, theTitle, theAiredDate, theEpisodeTitle, theSeasonNum, theEpisodeNum, theSeasonNum2, theEpisodeNum2, theCoverArt, aCommand, theDescription, hCommand

' set the required variables for all.
Set objShell = CreateObject("Wscript.Shell")
Set objFSO = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")
Set iTunesLibrary = WScript.CreateObject("iTunes.Application").LibraryPlaylist
Set xmlDoc = CreateObject("Microsoft.XMLDOM")
xmlDoc.async="false"
Q2 = Chr(34)

' change this to suit where the tools are installed
toolsPath = "C:\Program Files (x86)\Media Center Master\"

' the imput variables - from command line or MCM
theFile = WScript.Arguments(0) ' get the absolute file path

theMediaType = "TV Show"
else
  theMediaType = "Movie"
end if   

theTitle = WScript.Arguments(2) ' set the media title

if theMediaType = "TV Show" then ' set aired date to right format for TV Show or Movie
  if WScript.Arguments(3) = "" then ' if no aired date - set to now...
   theAiredDate = Year(Now())&"-"& Month(Now())&"-"& Day(Now())&"T"& Hour(Now())&":"& Minute(Now())
  else
   theAiredDate = WScript.Arguments(3)
  end if
elseif theMediaType = "Movie" then
  if wscript.arguments(3) = "" then ' if no year - set to now...
   theAiredDate = Year(Now())
  else
   theAiredDate = wscript.arguments(3)
  end if
end if

theEpisodeTitle = WScript.Arguments(4) ' Set the TV Episode title
theSeasonNum = WScript.Arguments(5) ' Set the single digit season number
theEpisodeNum = WScript.Arguments(6) ' Set the single digit episode number
theSeasonNum2 = WScript.Arguments(7) ' Set the two digit season number
theEpisodeNum2 = WScript.Arguments(8) ' Set the two digit episode number
theCoverArt = objFSO.GetParentFolderName(theFile) & "\folder.jpg" ' set the coverart

' Get the Movie synopis/Description from the title from movie.xml/<title>.nfo file
if theMediaType = "Movie" then
   if objFSO.FileExists(objFSO.GetParentFolderName(theFile) & "\movie.xml") then
      xmlDoc.load(objFSO.GetParentFolderName(theFile) & "\movie.xml")
      theDescription = xmlDoc.GetElementsByTagName("Description").item(0).text
   end if
' Get the TV Show synopis/Overview from the title from <title>.xml/<title>.nfo file
elseif theMediaType = "TV Show" then
   if objFSO.FileExists(objFSO.GetParentFolderName(theFile) & "\metadata\" & objFSO.GetBaseName(theFile) & ".xml") then
      xmlDoc.load(objFSO.GetParentFolderName(theFile) & "\metadata\" & objFSO.GetBaseName(theFile) & ".xml")
      theDescription = xmlDoc.GetElementsByTagName("Overview").item(0).text
   end If
else
   theDescription = "No synopis found..."
end if

' *** do the business! ***
' Check the file type and if not iTunes compatiable - process as required.
if objFSO.FileExists(theFile) then
  if WScript.Arguments.length > 0 then
   if ((objFSO.GetExtensionName(theFile) = "mp4") or (objFSO.GetExtensionName(theFile) = "m4v")) then'
     call addMetadata
   elseif (objFSO.GetExtensionName(theFile) = "mkv") then'
      call muxFile   
      call addMetadata
   else
'      call convertFile   
'      call addMetadata
'      iTunesLibrary.AddFile(theFile)   
   end if
  else
   intReturn = objShell.Popup("No Media Filename Available - Nothing to add!" & chr(13) & chr(13) &"Correct Syntax to use: addToiTunes.vbs ""[path]<mediafilename>""",10,"No Media File Found!",64) 'automatically closes after 5 seconds
  end If   
else
   intReturn = objShell.Popup("Specified file does not exist!" & chr(13) & chr(13) & "Check: """ & theFile & """",10,"No File Found",16) 'automatically closes after 5 seconds
end If

'intReturn = objShell.Popup("Operation Complete",5,"All Done!",64) 'automatically closes after 5 seconds
wscript.quit
' *** end the business! ***

' inject the metadata for itunes
function addMetadata
aCommand = Q2 & toolsPath & "AtomicParsley.exe" & Q2 & " " & Q2 & theFile & Q2 & " --stik " & Q2 & theMediaType & Q2 ' set base command line

if theMediaType = "TV Show" then
aCommand = aCommand & " --title " & Q2 & theEpisodeTitle & Q2
else
aCommand = aCommand & " --title " & Q2 & theTitle & Q2
end if

if not theAiredDate = "" then ' add the aired date to command line
aCommand = aCommand & " --year " & Q2 & theAiredDate & Q2
end if

if not theEpisodeTitle = "" then ' add the episode title to the command line (tv shows only)
aCommand = aCommand & " --artist " & Q2 & theTitle & Q2 & " --TVShowName " & Q2 & theTitle & Q2 & " --albumArtist " & Q2 & theTitle & Q2
end if

if not theSeasonNum = "" then ' add the season number to command line (tv shows only)
aCommand = aCommand & " --TVSeasonNum " & theSeasonNum & " --disk " & theSeasonNum
end if

if not theEpisodeNum = "" then ' add the episode number to command line (tv shows only)
aCommand = aCommand & " --TVEpisodeNum " & theEpisodeNum & " --tracknum " & theEpisodeNum
end if

if not ((theSeasonNum2 = "") or (theEpisodeNum2 = "")) then ' add the season (two digit) and episode (two digit) numbers to command line (tv shows only)
aCommand = aCommand & " --TVEpisode " & Q2 & theTitle & " - " & "S" & theSeasonNum2 & "E" & theEpisodeNum2 & " - " & theEpisodeTitle & Q2
end if

if not ((theTitle = "") or (theSeasonNum = "")) then ' add the season (two digit) and episode (two digit) numbers to command line (tv shows only)
aCommand = aCommand & " --album " & Q2 & theTitle & ", Season " & theSeasonNum & Q2
end if

if objFSO.FileExists(objFSO.GetParentFolderName(theFile) & "\folder.jpg") then ' check for folder.jpg in the folder and if found add to command line
aCommand = aCommand & " --artwork " & Q2 & objFSO.GetParentFolderName(theFile) & "\folder.jpg" & Q2
end if

aCommand = aCommand & " --description " & Q2 & Left(theDescription,250) & "..." & Q2 & " --longdesc " & Q2 & theDescription & Q2 ' add description to command line
aCommand = aCommand & " --comment " & Q2 & "Details added " & Date() & " by addToiTunes " & Q2

aCommand = aCommand & " --overWrite" ' add overwrite media to command line (if not added will create new file)

objShell.Run aCommand,7,true
'wscript.echo aCommand
end function

' convert to itunes compatiable universal format.
function convertFile
   hCommand = Q2 & toolsPath & "handbrakecli.exe" & Q2 & " -i " & Q2 & theFile & Q2 & " -o " & Q2 & objFSO.GetParentFolderName(theFile) & "\" & objFSO.GetBaseName(theFile) & ".mp4" & Q2 & " -e x264 -q 20.0 -a 1 -E faac -B 160 -6 dpl2 -R 48 -D 0.0 -f mp4 --strict-anamorphic -m ref=2:bframes=2:subme=6:mixed-refs=0:weightb=0:8x8dct=0:trellis=0"
end function

' mux mkv to itunes compatiable format (h.264 + acc 2ch + AC3).
function muxFile
' ffmpeg -i TheFile.mkv -strict experimental -vcodec copy -map 0:0 -map 0:1 -map 0:1 -c:1 libvo_aacenc -ac 2 -c:2 copy -sn output.mp4
' hCommand = Q2 & toolsPath & "ffmpeg.exe" & Q2 & " -i " & Q2 & theFile & Q2 & " -strict experimental -vcodec copy -map 0:0 -map 0:1 -map 0:1 -c:1 aac -ac 2 -c:2 copy -sn " & Q2 & objFSO.GetParentFolderName(theFile) & "\" & objFSO.GetBaseName(theFile) & ".mp4" & Q2
  hCommand = Q2 & toolsPath & "ffmpeg.exe" & Q2 & " -i " & Q2 & theFile & Q2 & " -c copy " & Q2 & objFSO.GetParentFolderName(theFile) & "\" & objFSO.GetBaseName(theFile) & ".mp4" & Q2
end function

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next