Welcome to Media Center Master!
A powerful solution for mastering your digital media library.
Supporting Emby, Kodi/XBMC/OSMC, Plex, Windows Media Center, and more!

Home Download Gallery Wiki Issue Tracker Licensing Forums

FAQ  •  Search •  Login •  Register     
It is currently July 20th, 2018, 10:39 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Automatic Processing of Movies
PostPosted: May 18th, 2018, 11:35 am 
Downloaded Clip

Hey all! So I've had an ongoing issue for awhile now and I am unsure how to solve it, i.e. looking for some guidance. Everytime SABNZND downloads a movie it will process the movie and move it into the folder 'Z:\auto-scan'. Once the movie is in the 'Z:\auto-scan' directory, I have MCM's use-autoscan to process anything that shows up in the 'auto-scan' directory. I also have 'enable movie post-processing' script enabled. The batch file it's pointing to is 'c:\media\moveit.bat'. The parameters/arguments has the following '%F %T %Y %V'. This script moves the video files to the Z:\movies_new\ folder. Leaving MCM running all the time, when a new movie is added to the 'Z:\auto-scan' MCM will pick it up and try to process it. 75% of the time it is able to process the movie and move the contents. However, 25% of the time I get this 'access is denied' error, which makes zero sense to me. I've verified the permissions and they all look correct from the NAS side and the local windows side. If I try to manually move the folder to the 'movies_new' folder, I get a windows error 'the folder or file is in use by another program'

Error message:
https://snag.gy/xHkp39.jpg

The batch script contains the following:

Code:
@ECHO OFF

SET MOVIE="%~1"

CD /D %1%
   IF EXIST *.mkv (
      CD \
      ECHO This is a *MKV VIDEO* and is being moved accordingly...
      MOVE %MOVIE% "z:\movies_new"
      EXIT 0
   )

IF EXIST *.mp4 (
      REM **
      REM ** ... or this folder has an MP4 video, then we must have downloaded a movie or TV episode ...
      REM **
      CD \
      ECHO This is a *MP4 VIDEO* and is being moved accordingly...
      EXIT 0
   )

IF EXIST *.avi (
      REM **
      REM ** ... or this folder has an AVI video, then we must have downloaded a movie or TV episode ...
      REM **
      CD \
      ECHO This is a *AVI VIDEO* and is being moved accordingly...
      EXIT 0
   )

IF EXIST *.ts (
      REM **
      REM ** ... or this folder has a ts video, then we must have downloaded a movie or TV episode ...
      REM **
      CD \
      ECHO This is a *TS VIDEO* and is being moved accordingly...
      EXIT 0
   )

IF EXIST *.wmv (
      REM **
      REM ** ... or this folder has a wmv video, then we must have downloaded a movie or TV episode ...
      REM **
      CD \
      ECHO This is a *WMV VIDEO* and is being moved accordingly...
      EXIT 0
   )

EXIT 0

Post subject: Re: Automatic Processing of Movies
PostPosted: May 18th, 2018, 12:00 pm 
Downloaded Clip

So after further investigation, it seems its ffmepg.exe that is locking onto the media files not allowing them to move. I closed MCM and tried to move them and it still failed, but after trying to re-install MCM it displayed this error:

https://snag.gy/nSAHLN.jpg

After using task manager and forcing ffmepg.exe closed, it let me freely move the folder/files. Any reason why ffmepg.exe will randomly grab ahold of media and not let go?

twz2004 wrote:
Hey all! So I've had an ongoing issue for awhile now and I am unsure how to solve it, i.e. looking for some guidance. Everytime SABNZND downloads a movie it will process the movie and move it into the folder 'Z:\auto-scan'. Once the movie is in the 'Z:\auto-scan' directory, I have MCM's use-autoscan to process anything that shows up in the 'auto-scan' directory. I also have 'enable movie post-processing' script enabled. The batch file it's pointing to is 'c:\media\moveit.bat'. The parameters/arguments has the following '%F %T %Y %V'. This script moves the video files to the Z:\movies_new\ folder. Leaving MCM running all the time, when a new movie is added to the 'Z:\auto-scan' MCM will pick it up and try to process it. 75% of the time it is able to process the movie and move the contents. However, 25% of the time I get this 'access is denied' error, which makes zero sense to me. I've verified the permissions and they all look correct from the NAS side and the local windows side. If I try to manually move the folder to the 'movies_new' folder, I get a windows error 'the folder or file is in use by another program'

Error message:
https://snag.gy/xHkp39.jpg

The batch script contains the following:

Code:
@ECHO OFF

SET MOVIE="%~1"

CD /D %1%
   IF EXIST *.mkv (
      CD \
      ECHO This is a *MKV VIDEO* and is being moved accordingly...
      EXIT 0
   )

IF EXIST *.mp4 (
      REM **
      REM ** ... or this folder has an MP4 video, then we must have downloaded a movie or TV episode ...
      REM **
      CD \
      ECHO This is a *MP4 VIDEO* and is being moved accordingly...
      EXIT 0
   )

IF EXIST *.avi (
      REM **
      REM ** ... or this folder has an AVI video, then we must have downloaded a movie or TV episode ...
      REM **
      CD \
      ECHO This is a *AVI VIDEO* and is being moved accordingly...
      EXIT 0
   )

IF EXIST *.ts (
      REM **
      REM ** ... or this folder has a ts video, then we must have downloaded a movie or TV episode ...
      REM **
      CD \
      ECHO This is a *TS VIDEO* and is being moved accordingly...
      EXIT 0
   )

IF EXIST *.wmv (
      REM **
      REM ** ... or this folder has a wmv video, then we must have downloaded a movie or TV episode ...
      REM **
      CD \
      ECHO This is a *WMV VIDEO* and is being moved accordingly...
      EXIT 0
   )

EXIT 0

Post subject: Re: Automatic Processing of Movies
PostPosted: May 18th, 2018, 1:16 pm 
Developer/Owner

Possibly odd crash or wrong 32bit vs 64bit architecture (which was a problem recently and resolved in yesterday's auto-update). Since you forgot to include your required support information, I can't verify if this is an active or resolved issue.