Welcome to Media Center Master!
A powerful solution for mastering your digital media library.
Supporting Emby, Kodi/XBMC/OSMC, Plex, Windows Media Center, and more!

Home Download Gallery Wiki Issue Tracker Licensing Forums

FAQ  •  Search •  Login •  Register     
It is currently August 20th, 2019, 9:27 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: themoviedb.org is never used
PostPosted: October 2nd, 2010, 2:29 am 
Flash Video

Hi,
I had this problem since day one but i never paid too much attention to this but since i'm this close on buying a license i want to solve it before.

On the fetchers selection screen i have as primary the themoviedb.org and secondary the imdb site. Whenever i add a new movie i always see the application searches the imdb and never the moviedb which is my primary fetcher. I tried putting themoviedb as a secondary fetcher as well but nothing changes. Always on the log screen i see "searching imdb"

Using latest version

any ideas ?

thanks.
Regards,
Vassilis

Post subject: Re: themoviedb.org is never used  [SOLVED]
PostPosted: October 2nd, 2010, 9:41 am 
Developer/Owner

Hi there -- I need to know the exact version and build number you're using with Media Center Master, since these issues could have been resolved since the episode you installed.

Also, a log would be good to see exactly what it's doing. Can you copy/paste that for me?

Finally, during a fetch, both fetchers should be used -- during a download parser/processing detection pass, only imdb.com should be used. So let's make sure we're both talking about fetching.

Post subject: Re: themoviedb.org is never used
PostPosted: October 2nd, 2010, 10:06 am 
Flash Video

Hi Pete,

I installed the new version yesterday so its the latest 1.27 build 27410.953 and here is the log

I don't understand what you're saying about the actual download that happens only from imdb. Isn't selecting the fetched moviedb then all your movie data and movie finder happens from moviedb ? maybe i haven't understand something

Here is the log

Code:
Media Center Master v1.27 (build 27410.953)

Use the menus to update your preferences and scan folders.  When you're done, you can right-click the list of detected videos for specific options.  You can also drag-and-drop||MCM||URL||MCM||http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drag-and-drop  from Windows Explorer for direct fetching.

Example:
        If you have the folder D:\Movies with all of your movies in it, then
        add that location to your scan folders and you should see all of your
        movie videos listed on the pane to the left.  Now right-click on that
        list for meta data fetching and media organization options!

If you need help, please visit the Media Center Master forums||MCM||URL||MCM||http://forums.MediaCenterMaster.com/ .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UNLICENSED:  Cache is only available to premium users.
MCM:  Scan folders inspected in 0 seconds.
MCM:  New titles scanned and loaded in 0.2 seconds.
MCM:  Collection listed in 0 seconds.
MCM:  Your library includes 3 titles and took 0.4 seconds to load.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MCM:  now working on The Last Airbender
MCM:  talking to tMDB...
MCM:  searching by title/year...
MCM:        The Last Airbender ()
MCM:  talking to IMDB...
MCM:  searching by IMDB ID...
MCM:        #tt0938283
The Last Airbender (2010)
Runtime: 103 minutes
IMDB score: 4.4
MPAA rating: PG
Actors: Noah Ringer, Dev Patel, Nicola Peltz, Jackson Rathbone, Shaun Toub, Aasif Mandvi, Cliff Curtis, Seychelle Gabriel, Katharine Houghton, Francis Guinan, Damon Gupton, Summer Bishil, Randall Duk Kim, John D'Alonzo, Keong Sim, Isaac Jin Solstein, Edmund Ikeda, John Noble, Morgan Spector, Karim Sioud, Manu Narayan, Kevin Yamada, Ted Oyama, Ritesh Rajan, Georgie DeNoto, Manuel Kanian, Chris Brewster, Ryan Cyrus Shams, Jeffrey Zubernis, Brian Johnson, J.W. Cortes, Erica LaRose, LA'Tino, Alex Alessi, Mohammed J. Ali, Frank Apollonio, Dee Bradley Baker, Alexander Baliev, Hasan Bivings, Ernest E. Brown, Tamiko Brownlee, Steven Carey, J. Center, George Coward, Sean Crisden, Tom Delconte, Danny Donnelly, Robert Eckard, Jae Greene, Sam Ibram, Kirk Kelly, Ali Khan, Michael J. Kraycik, Zackary Kresser, Joe Krieg, Bob Lewandowski, Roberto Lombardi, Doua Moua, Ken Myers, Matthew Nadu, Eddie Noone, Stephen Oyoung, Mihir Pathak, Valentino Rudi, Majed Sayess, Philip J Silvera, London Summers, Matt von Siegel, Thomas Walton, M. Night Shyamalan
Genres: Action, Adventure, Family, Fantasy
Studios: Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon Movies, Blinding Edge Pictures, Kennedy/Marshall Company, The
Summary: The world is divided into four kingdoms, each represented by the element they harness, and peace has lasted throughout the realms of Water, Air, Earth, and Fire under the supervision of the Avatar, a link to the spirit world and the only being capable of mastering the use of all four elements. When young Avatar Aang disappears, the Fire Nation launches an attack to eradicate all members of the Air Nomads to prevent interference in their future plans for world domination. 100 years pass and current Fire Lord Ozai continues to conquer and imprison anyone with elemental bending abilities in the Earth and Water Kingdoms, while siblings Katara and Sokka from a Southern Water Tribe find a mysterious boy trapped beneath the ice outside their village. Upon rescuing him, he reveals himself to be Aang, Avatar and last of the Air Nomads. Swearing to protect the Avatar, Katara and Sokka journey with him to the Northern Water Kingdom in his quest to master Waterbending and eventually fulfill his destiny of once again restoring peace to the world. But as they inch nearer to their goal, the group must evade Prince Zuko, the exiled son of Lord Ozai, Commander Zhao, the Fire Nation's military leader, and the tyrannical onslaught of the evil Fire Lord himself.
MCM:  No meta data exists, created a new one!
MCM:  Saved the default movie poster
MCM:  Saved the default movie backdrop
MCM:  Now creating a dvdid metadata for "The Last Airbender" (2010)...
MCM:  IMDB #tt0938283, TMDB #10196, "The Last Airbender" (2010)
MCM:  now working on The Last Airbender
MCM:  talking to tMDB...
MCM:  searching by tMDB ID...
MCM:        #10196
MCM:  talking to IMDB...
MCM:  searching by IMDB ID...
MCM:        #tt0938283
The Last Airbender (2010)
Runtime: 103 minutes
IMDB score: 4.4
MPAA rating: PG
Actors: Noah Ringer, Dev Patel, Nicola Peltz, Jackson Rathbone, Shaun Toub, Aasif Mandvi, Cliff Curtis, Seychelle Gabriel, Katharine Houghton, Francis Guinan, Damon Gupton, Summer Bishil, Randall Duk Kim, John D'Alonzo, Keong Sim, Isaac Jin Solstein, Edmund Ikeda, John Noble, Morgan Spector, Karim Sioud, Manu Narayan, Kevin Yamada, Ted Oyama, Ritesh Rajan, Georgie DeNoto, Manuel Kanian, Chris Brewster, Ryan Cyrus Shams, Jeffrey Zubernis, Brian Johnson, J.W. Cortes, Erica LaRose, LA'Tino, Alex Alessi, Mohammed J. Ali, Frank Apollonio, Dee Bradley Baker, Alexander Baliev, Hasan Bivings, Ernest E. Brown, Tamiko Brownlee, Steven Carey, J. Center, George Coward, Sean Crisden, Tom Delconte, Danny Donnelly, Robert Eckard, Jae Greene, Sam Ibram, Kirk Kelly, Ali Khan, Michael J. Kraycik, Zackary Kresser, Joe Krieg, Bob Lewandowski, Roberto Lombardi, Doua Moua, Ken Myers, Matthew Nadu, Eddie Noone, Stephen Oyoung, Mihir Pathak, Valentino Rudi, Majed Sayess, Philip J Silvera, London Summers, Matt von Siegel, Thomas Walton, M. Night Shyamalan
Genres: Action, Adventure, Family, Fantasy
Studios: Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon Movies, Blinding Edge Pictures, Kennedy/Marshall Company, The
Summary: The world is divided into four kingdoms, each represented by the element they harness, and peace has lasted throughout the realms of Water, Air, Earth, and Fire under the supervision of the Avatar, a link to the spirit world and the only being capable of mastering the use of all four elements. When young Avatar Aang disappears, the Fire Nation launches an attack to eradicate all members of the Air Nomads to prevent interference in their future plans for world domination. 100 years pass and current Fire Lord Ozai continues to conquer and imprison anyone with elemental bending abilities in the Earth and Water Kingdoms, while siblings Katara and Sokka from a Southern Water Tribe find a mysterious boy trapped beneath the ice outside their village. Upon rescuing him, he reveals himself to be Aang, Avatar and last of the Air Nomads. Swearing to protect the Avatar, Katara and Sokka journey with him to the Northern Water Kingdom in his quest to master Waterbending and eventually fulfill his destiny of once again restoring peace to the world. But as they inch nearer to their goal, the group must evade Prince Zuko, the exiled son of Lord Ozai, Commander Zhao, the Fire Nation's military leader, and the tyrannical onslaught of the evil Fire Lord himself.
MCM:  Updated existing meta data for this movie.
MCM:  Now creating a dvdid metadata for "The Last Airbender" (2010)...
MCM:  IMDB #tt0938283, TMDB #10196, "The Last Airbender" (2010)

thanks.

PostPosted: October 2nd, 2010, 7:48 pm 
Developer/Owner

I read your log. MCM is definitely talking to both sources (IMDB and tMDB). What's the problem..?

PostPosted: October 3rd, 2010, 1:36 am 
Flash Video

apparently there is no problem.
I misunderstood the output and what i was suppose to get from the log and confused by how other similar applications work. my bad sorry :oops:

Thanks Pete for your help.

PostPosted: October 3rd, 2010, 10:09 am 
Developer/Owner

Ah hah! Okay, well good to hear, then. :)