Welcome to Media Center Master!
A powerful solution for mastering your digital media library.
Supporting Emby, Kodi/XBMC/OSMC, Plex, Windows Media Center, and more!

Home Download Gallery Wiki Issue Tracker Licensing Forums

   FAQ  •  Search •  Login •  Register     
It is currently October 29th, 2020, 5:27 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: TV Episode Post Processing
PostPosted: September 18th, 2020, 7:43 am 
Offline
Xvid Movie

Joined: March 5th, 2011, 5:41 pm
Posts: 25
Location: VA
I've noticed that the Episode level post processing doesn't seem to be working.

I have a powershell script that I've had run as post processing that updates the meta-data on the actual file and have noticed that it's not working any longer.

I was just playing with it, and put a simple batch file that is just supposed to put the Folder & Season out to a txt log file.

The Episode post processing doesn't even appear to run (watching the MCM log screen)

But if I change it over to show processing it seems to be working.

Here's a sample of the log when trying to run as Episode post-processing,
the settings are just to run a batch file, passing %F %SE

Code:
MCM:  Now working on The West Wing - S01E02 - Post Hoc, Ergo Propter Hoc.mp4...
 tv  db   Searching by season 1, episode 2
MCM:  ... this is a T.V. show episode (detected using quick method)
MCM:  Moving and renaming to:
MCM:      T:\The West Wing (1999)\Season 1
MCM:      The West Wing - S01E02 - Post Hoc, Ergo Propter Hoc.mp4
MCM:  Fetching metadata for the new episode...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MCM:  [F#-1] now working on The West Wing (1999)
 tv  db   Updated base metadata for this show
 tv  db   Done with this show!
MCM:  Now creating a dvdid metadata for "The West Wing" (1999)...
MCM:  ...done!


This is if I turn on Show Post Processing with the same settings

Code:
MCM:  Now working on The West Wing - S01E02 - Post Hoc, Ergo Propter Hoc.mp4...
 tv  db   Searching by season 1, episode 2
MCM:  ... this is a T.V. show episode (detected using quick method)
MCM:  Moving and renaming to:
MCM:      T:\The West Wing (1999)\Season 1
MCM:      The West Wing - S01E02 - Post Hoc, Ergo Propter Hoc.mp4
MCM:  Fetching metadata for the new episode...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MCM:  [F#-1] now working on The West Wing (1999)
 tv  db   Updated base metadata for this show
 tv  db   Done with this show!
MCM:  Now creating a dvdid metadata for "The West Wing" (1999)...
MCM:  Post-processing running:
"f:\scripts\TV\UpdateTVMeta.bat" "T:\The West Wing (1999)"
MCM:  Post-processing finished!
MCM:  ...done!


What I'm attempting to do is output to the text file the folder name (which it is using Show processing) and the Season (in the above case I'm hoping to have T:\The West Wing (1999) Season 1)

But from what I'm seeing, it doesn't appear that the TV Episode processing is even working.
The Show processing is working, but it's not outputting the season (using the %SE variable)

Thanks
Chuck


 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 13 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group



Copyright © 2009-2020, Media Center Master, Inc. All rights reserved.