Welcome to Media Center Master!
A powerful solution for mastering your digital media library.
Supporting Emby, Kodi/XBMC/OSMC, Plex, Windows Media Center, and more!

Home Download Gallery Wiki Issue Tracker Licensing Forums

FAQ  •  Search •  Login •  Register     
It is currently December 8th, 2021, 4:04 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Titles Missing
PostPosted: July 29th, 2021, 5:41 am 
Flash Video

Previously it was only a few titles. Now I have closed and restarted MCM and now all titles are missing.

Attachments:
Screenshot 2021-07-29 194042.jpg
Screenshot 2021-07-29 194042.jpg [ 63.97 KiB | Viewed 1076 times ]

PostPosted: September 6th, 2021, 8:34 pm 
Flash Video

Just came to say I'm getting the same thing. It was just a few titles in the previous update, now in the latest I'm getting NO titles.

The work around for opening the settings and saving them DOES work for me as well.

Yo Grark

PostPosted: September 10th, 2021, 8:14 am 
Flash Video

Anything else us end users can do to assist in tracking down and resolving this problem? Should we be opening an 'issue' on Github (https://github.com/psouza4/mediacentermaster/issues?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+)?

The rules state:
Code:
All bug report issues must be discussed at the community forums first for verification. If an issue is confirmed, it should be posted here as a Bug Report or Source Change depending the type of issue.

How is 'confirmed' defined? Is that confirmed by the forum administrator or confirmed by multiple end users?

The issue is consistently present for me every time I start MCM. Not sure if this is a symptom of a more concerning underlying issue or if it is simply an annoyance that has little impact and can be ignored.

Any feedback from the powers that be would be appreciated.

PostPosted: September 16th, 2021, 11:02 pm 
DVD VOB

Same issue here, sometimes it's just a handful missing, other times it's nearly all of them but it's ALWAYS some of them. Seemed to start happening with the last release that recently came out 2.21b23321.654. Weird.

PostPosted: September 30th, 2021, 8:10 am 
Downloaded Clip

I am having this same issue. Mine is on both the TV and Movies. Usually it is only a few titles in each category, 1-8 titles. I don't even open the settings at all. Mine will come back if I use the Refresh Metadata. I have had the titles locked or unlocked, happens either way. I also run MCM as Administrator.

PostPosted: October 7th, 2021, 12:08 am 
Original BluRay

Same thing is happening to me too, only with TV Shows though and around 5 of them ATM
But when they do come right again the Genre still shows Other.
I remember doing a Update score and status on the TV Shows and once it has completed some would show Other in Genre and empty in Score (maybe related)
Hopefully a fix soon!!

PostPosted: October 26th, 2021, 12:33 pm 
Community Support

Please update to 2.21.29921.660

Debug logging
Help-Debug-Show developer-level debug messaging

stable version 2.22.33621.1071 / Dec 2nd, 2021

PostPosted: November 11th, 2021, 12:10 am 
Original BluRay

Have updated and seems to have fixed the missing titles but still having issues with the Genre changing to Other.

PostPosted: November 17th, 2021, 7:43 pm 
Flash Video

This has been happening to me too now for several weeks. I thought my database had gotten corrupted because I had tried to move my MCM installation to a new PC. Last night I tried Backup and Restore after a fresh install of MCM—unfortunately my Backup ZIP generated from MCM was indicated as being corrupt when I tried to use it minutes later, so I kinda got screwed there.

Bit the bullet and started from scratch with a fresh MCM install, re-added my Shared Drives, etc.

The problem seemed to get even worse after a fresh install. Before only newly-added Titles weren't appearing, now I had several hundred (out of a total library of ~2,400) missing. Screenshots attached. The only thing that worked for me was doing Full/Complete Refresh Cached Media (Ctrl+F5), but sometimes I've had to do the nuclear option with Clear Cache and Perform a Full Refresh (Shift+F5) to get the titles to reappear.

But that would only fix it until I started adding new titles again.

Came here to post a forum thread and found this one right at the top. Note: I've updated to the latest version 2.21.29921.660 and the issue has not been resolved. This is making MCM borderline unusable. I am using Windows 11 if that makes a difference.

Screenshots attached of Before (most Titles missing) and After (a Ctrl-F5) Complete Refresh.

Attachments:
Screen Shot 2021-11-17 at 5.16.24 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-11-17 at 5.16.24 PM.png [ 2.62 MiB | Viewed 70 times ]
Screen Shot 2021-11-17 at 5.14.15 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-11-17 at 5.14.15 PM.png [ 1.64 MiB | Viewed 70 times ]
PostPosted: November 18th, 2021, 2:26 pm 
Community Support

thinksinc wrote:
This has been happening to me too now for several weeks. I thought my database had gotten corrupted because I had tried to move my MCM installation to a new PC. Last night I tried Backup and Restore after a fresh install of MCM—unfortunately my Backup ZIP generated from MCM was indicated as being corrupt when I tried to use it minutes later, so I kinda got screwed there.

Bit the bullet and started from scratch with a fresh MCM install, re-added my Shared Drives, etc.

The problem seemed to get even worse after a fresh install. Before only newly-added Titles weren't appearing, now I had several hundred (out of a total library of ~2,400) missing. Screenshots attached. The only thing that worked for me was doing Full/Complete Refresh Cached Media (Ctrl+F5), but sometimes I've had to do the nuclear option with Clear Cache and Perform a Full Refresh (Shift+F5) to get the titles to reappear.

But that would only fix it until I started adding new titles again.

Came here to post a forum thread and found this one right at the top. Note: I've updated to the latest version 2.21.29921.660 and the issue has not been resolved. This is making MCM borderline unusable. I am using Windows 11 if that makes a difference.

Screenshots attached of Before (most Titles missing) and After (a Ctrl-F5) Complete Refresh.

And does the new Refresh option do anything? View & Filter Options

Debug logging
Help-Debug-Show developer-level debug messaging

stable version 2.22.33621.1071 / Dec 2nd, 2021