Media Center Master community forums
http://forums.MediaCenterMaster.com/

4k
http://forums.MediaCenterMaster.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=12015
Page 1 of 1

Author:  richsmif [ October 3rd, 2017, 4:06 pm ]
Post subject:  4k

Don't know if its in the mix but adding 4k support, 2160p would be great for TV shows.
So 2160p,1080p,720p
:-)

Author:  mrmichaelbeck [ February 2nd, 2018, 7:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 4k

richsmif wrote:
Don't know if its in the mix but adding 4k support, 2160p would be great for TV shows.
So 2160p,1080p,720p
:-)


I agree, but not just for TV shows. Movies too. Maybe settings for allowing for downloading SDR or HDR content (as they seem to often be posted that way on rarbg.to). Maximum file size limits, etc.

Oh and I know that I can use the filter to delete files that I don't want to keep, like rarbg.to's little video ad thing or ertg's similar one. But could some intelligence be added, similar to the logic for the sample videos so they're removed automatically?

Author:  Pete [ February 14th, 2018, 3:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 4k

Please update to version 2.18 build 4518.858, now available on auto-update. There are new options supporting 4K (2160p) UHD download results for both movies and T.V. (and both torrents and usenet).

Author:  afzal [ March 9th, 2018, 7:51 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 4k

Pete wrote:
Please update to version 2.18 build 4518.858, now available on auto-update. There are new options supporting 4K (2160p) UHD download results for both movies and T.V. (and both torrents and usenet).


Any chance of getting a token for HDR content? It's probably the most useful at the moment given that you need specific players to play HDR content.

Author:  Pete [ March 9th, 2018, 12:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 4k

afzal wrote:
Pete wrote:
Please update to version 2.18 build 4518.858, now available on auto-update. There are new options supporting 4K (2160p) UHD download results for both movies and T.V. (and both torrents and usenet).


Any chance of getting a token for HDR content? It's probably the most useful at the moment given that you need specific players to play HDR content.

Open a feature request topic here at the forums for what you want. The request in this topic has already been satisfied and isn't specifically related to high-dynamic range video. Be specific about your request, what you want Media Center Master to do, how it should detect HDR from a video, etc. Detection must be heuristic/evident, it can't be based on keyword tags in a filename.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/