Welcome to Media Center Master!
A powerful solution for mastering your digital media library.
Supporting Emby, Kodi/XBMC/OSMC, Plex, Windows Media Center, and more!

Home Download Gallery Wiki Issue Tracker Licensing Forums

FAQ  •  Search •  Login •  Register     
It is currently February 28th, 2021, 4:05 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Features request and tweaking
PostPosted: May 22nd, 2009, 7:52 am 
Community Support

Hi Pete,

Well i have had a few days now to really drive MCM. I have found a few things that i believe would be great in future releases if you also feel they are valuable.

1. The white window top left - when you select a title, this show show the description of the selected title.

2. When in the organize files and edit meta data - it would be great if when you change from one title to another that the previous title automatically saves. I have been doing some editing and having to scroll up and down all the time for many title edits is a pain.

3. Would be great if you can full screen the "organize files and edit meta data" option as the scrolling up and down can be painful with many edits as i just found out.

4. Automatic refresh of title list and details etc when you save or change detail.

5. Edit field on both the IMDB and tMDB fields in the main window - this would speed up some searching. In fact all those fields would be great to be editable - like a quick edit feature.

6. A list refresh button (suggest top right about white box) Sometime i know there is a need to manually change the name of a folder or file - by click on the refresh button you would have the most up to date information available.

Thats about it for now in terms of ideas... have some bugs to report over in the bug section.

Cheers,
Darren

Post subject: Re: Features request and tweaking
PostPosted: July 14th, 2009, 11:42 am 
Developer/Owner

Simplifyit wrote:
2. When in the organize files and edit meta data - it would be great if when you change from one title to another that the previous title automatically saves. I have been doing some editing and having to scroll up and down all the time for many title edits is a pain.

3. Would be great if you can full screen the "organize files and edit meta data" option as the scrolling up and down can be painful with many edits as i just found out.

4. Automatic refresh of title list and details etc when you save or change detail.

Please update to the latest version (1.14 or later) which adds these features.